- Healthy meals become a challenge. “Time to cook? I barely have time to eat!”
- 7 hours of sleep is heaven.
- Working through lunch has a new definition: lunch break-> study time.
- First Saturday off after classes finish, do you party? No, you’re in bed watching TV at 9pm, asleep by 11pm.
- It takes super human control to not roll your eyes at friends complaining about being tired.
- You’re half asleep during workouts (if you have time to workout).
- Periods of only having to worry about work become a luxury.
- The university log in becomes a permanent fixture on your browser.
- Weekend plans now include homework.
- You lose motivation to do things you enjoy because you’re too tired from work and school.
Now that I have totally bummed you out about grad school…
It’s Friday, go enjoy the weekend! I am heading to a wedding this weekend. It’s my last weekend of freedom before fall classes!